1. What are cookies?
2. Cookie types and purposes.
When browsing through this web site, session cookies and persistent cookies are used which, in turn, can be own or third party cookies.
Session cookies are designed to gather and store data while users access a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only kept for rendering the service requested by the user on one single occasion.
Persistent cookies are a type of cookie where the data remain stored in the terminal, and can be accessed and processed during a period of time defined by the party responsible for the cookie, with said time period ranging from a few minutes to a few years.
Own cookies: Those created or managed by the administrator of the web site Caixabank Electronic Money, EDE, S.L. The web site www.moneytopay.at, uses persistent own cookies with the following purposes:
|TECHNICAL COOKIES||These allow users to browse through a web page, platform or application and use the various options and services on it such as, for example, controlling data traffic and communication, identifying the session, accessing limited access sections, and using safety elements while browsing.|
|ANALYSIS COOKIES||These are used to follow-up and analyse web user behaviour and draw up browser profiles, to improve the goods and/ or services on offer, based on an analysis of the usage data.|
Third party cookies: Those managed by analysis service providers external to Caixabank Electronic Money, EDE, S.L.
Below is a list of the third parties who are able to set up and access cookies (not exempt of information and consent) on your equipment, including the purposes for which the information they store is used:
|PURPOSE||THIRD PARTY||MORE INFORMATION|
|Analysis: They are used to distinguish users as they browse, for web statistics and analysis purposes.||
3. Deactivating or eliminating cookies.
To set up the cookies, users can access:
- Google Chrome: Tools → Set up → Show advanced options → Content set up → Cookies → Block site data and third party cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: Tools → Options → Privacy → Record file → Use a personalised set up for the record file (deselect all boxes).
- Internet Explorer: Tools → Internet Options → Privacy → Set up for the Internet area (raise the navigation bar until all cookies are blocked).
- Safari: Edition → Preferences → Privacy → Block cookies (select "always").
- Opera 19: Menu → Set up → Privacy and security → Section cookies (select Block third party cookies and site data).
Users can revoke their consent to using cookies on their browser by following the indications above.
Users must take into account that some of the features of the contents of the web site www.moneytopay.at are only available if they allow Cookies to be stored in their browser. If you decide to accept or block certain cookies (depending on their purpose), this may affect, either wholly or partially, the normal operation of the web page or prevent access to some of its services.
4. Updates and changes to the Cookies policy.