SECURITY OF MONEYTOPAY CARDS
SECURITY FOR YOU
MoneyToPay guarantees the utmost security in all your top-ups because payments are made with a safe server that use SSL cipher for all communications, preventing information from being intercepted by third parties.
SECURITY FOR YOUR MONEY
With your prepaid card you manage your daily expenses better. They determine the balance that allows you to recharge your prepaid card.
- Use no personal information, such as your date of birth, or simple combinations like 1234, for your PIN (personal code).
- If you are not using a secure web environment (https) or secure providers, do not provide personal or financial details.
- Use different passwords for each service with which you are registered.
- When using computers that are public or shared with others, log out of all your sessions and delete the history and browser's cache.
- Avoid storing secret numbers or passwords on computer files.
- Always check the identity of the sites that ask you for information.
- Do not write them down on paper.
- Swith the computer off whenever you are not using it to prevent anyone else from entering your session.
If you have lost your card, call +43 (0) 820 – 400037